Stable enough to stand in, the Lure combines the performance of a recreational kayak with the comfort of a sit-on-top. With a seat that raises to sit like a chair, you have an ideal craft for paddlers who feel confined in a traditional kayak.
- Hull is stable enough to standing or sit up high.
- Seat height adjusts to 4 settings, with 25cm of travel between the highest and lowest.
- Track rails allow modular, quick-release mounting and positioning of GPS, depth sounders, or camera booms. Requires Uni-Trac mounts, available separately.
- 2 flush-mounted rod holders.
- Flush-mounted hatch and centre console.
- Large storage well on stern deck with bungi cords to hold a crate or cooler.
- Adjustable foot rests.
- Moulded grab handles on bow, stern and sides for easy maneuvering on land.
- Wheel in the keel allows wheelbarrow-style rolling to and from the water.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||3.1m (10ft. 4in.)|