MEC Beech Long-Sleeved Shirt - Men's
Traditional styling and lightweight fabric see this shirt through summer hiking, camping, and paddling. The long sleeves provide coverage against biting bugs and scratchy branches, and the fabric is quick to forgive splashes.
- Made of lightweight nylon with a UPF 25 rating.
- Button and tab secure rolled sleeves.
- Chest pockets button closed to secure contents.
- Box pleat in back adds mobility.
- Hidden mesh vents on side seams help keep you cool.
- Curved shirttail hem.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||2 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.