Five Ten Water Tennie Mid - Men's
These amphibians deliver for paddling, canyoneering and adventure racing. Flexible enough to smear to algae-slicked rock, they also have the arch support you need for epic portages or wading to your secret fishing hole.
- Uppers are neoprene and synthetic mesh with drainage holes for quick drying.
- Mid height with lace-up closure keeps out debris and provides ankle support.
- Pull loops at heel tongue for easy pulling on and removal.
- Toe caps, side walls and heel cups protect from abrasion and shap objects.
- Soles are Aquastealth, a sticky rubber moulded in a disc pattern for additional suction.
- Grips better than traditional felt-soled fishing boots and won't carry parasites such as Whirling Disease between sites.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Outsole||Five Ten Stealth Rubber|