Why let parenthood banish you from the backcountry? The Freedom’s comfortable, airy suspension system, trekking pole loops and jacket holder let you get beyond the pavement as easily as ever. An anatomical seat and pull-out sunshade make sure your child’s outdoor experiences are happy from the start.
- Fully adjustable seat is anatomically shaped to support children.
- Patented x-buckle harness provides security.
- Interior has a soft face pad and hypalon loops for attaching toys.
- Zippered accessory pocket.
- Large bottom pocket.
- Anchor point at bottom rear provides stability when placing the child in the pack.
- Sun shade pulls out when needed and stows away when not in use.
- Rear-view mirror lets you check on your child without removing the carrier.
- Accessory bungee cord on back holds a jacket or other extra gear.
- Stretch water bottle pockets on sides.
- Adjustable airflow back system.
- Pivoting hip belt for comfort and mobility while walking.
- Recommended for children aged 6 months to 3 years.
- Fits adults from 157 to 187cm.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
|Child harness||5-point harness|
Max carrying capacity
The maximum weight of the child.
A detachable bag for diapers or accessories.
Fold out leg
A kickstand to ease putting on and taking off the carrier.