A stable board that can support heavy loads, it's extra-wide to suit larger paddles or those who want to bring along a kid, the dog or lots of gear. Full nose, generous wide point and plus sized-tail keep it stiff and stable if you're venturing into rougher, whiter water.
- iSUP inflatable rigid bottom is doubled walled PVC for durability.
- Recommended inflation of 14-17+ psi is higher than most other inflatables on the market. The pressure and density allows it to hold a consistent realistic rocker that performs like a hard board.
- Fabric infused coating resists solar degradation and has an air block system that prevents the material from losing air pressure even if abraded.
- 1mm coating density won't crack or crease even if you leave the deflated board folded for a long period of time.
- Fin is a Thruster.
- Handle for easy carrying.
- 4 lashing points.
- Includes a deck pad, pump, repair kit, travel bag and board strap.
- For beginner to advanced riders up to 110kg.
|Length||3.3m (10ft. 9in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.