The length of this board and its pointy profile make it efficient and streamlined for touring. The big deck can handle lots of volume and it has bungee attachments for lashing down your supplies.
- iSUP inflatable rigid bottom is doubled walled PVC for durability.
- Recommended inflation of 14-17+ psi is higher than most other inflatables on the market. The pressure and density allows it to hold a consistent realistic rocker that performs like a hard board.
- Fabric infused coating resists solar degradation and has an air block system that prevents the material from losing air pressure even if abraded.
- 1mm coating density won't crack or crease even if you leave the deflated board folded for a long period of time.
- Fin is a Thruster Cuttlefish, the Cuttlefish fin system allows you to swap it out for a different fin.
- Includes a big deck pad, FCS fins, pump, repair kit, travel bag and board strap.
- For beginner to advanced riders up to 130kg.
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.