The fit, elastic seams, and pearl-shaped chamois are testament to Etxeondo's understanding of fit, craftsmanship, and the contours of the female body. The breathable Powersystem fabric offers exceptional fit and elasticity. It also uses a recovery-promoting stretch fabric that provides excellent compression to elevate performance. A dense and anatomically shaped chamois delivers comfort and the microfibre cover shines at moisture transfer. Bottom line: when you're comfortable, you go fast.
- Made of Powersystem 1.2 fabric, a silky soft blend of nylon and elastane with excellent compression and breathability.
- Nylon and elastane fabric is woven into the body to aid muscle recovery, fit and freedom of movement.
- Angliru chamois is breathable, antibacterial and uses 3-layer high-density, elastic foam to absorb shock, encourage multi-directional movement and minimize friction.
- Chamois construction is seamless and is anatomically shaped for the female body.
- Elastic, rip-proof seamless straps prevent chafing or tearing. Soft fabric feels good on, and sits on your shoulders without digging in.
- Elastic seams for incredible mobility.
- Elastic leg cuffs keep you shorts in place on your thigh.
- Reflective details keep you on everyone's radar.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|