Super-light and compressible fabrics and premium down fill add up to a performance bag for pushing seasons. The TerraLite is a wide bag that's nice for those who like to sleep on their side. Width through the middle lets you curl up inside. You can also open up both zippers to make a fairly wide "camper van" comforter.
- Shell is made of incredibly light compressible, sub 20-denier ripstop nylon.
- Lining is nylon taffeta.
- Continuous baffle construction allows you to adjust the fill according to your needs.
- Down filled draft tube eliminates cold spots at the zipper.
- Insulated hood has an adjustable draft closure.
- 2 zippers allow zip together with other Western Mountaineering mummy bags. Second zipper opens the bag up completely around the foot.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||850+ fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||12-denier nylon|
|Packed size||18 x 33cm|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.