Five Ten Guide Tennie Climbing Approach Shoes - Men's
A classic approach style that's been tested over miles of scrub and scree. The Guide Tennies feature a slightly rockered last that promotes comfortable and efficient walking and adds climbing power.
- Abrasion-resistant, nubuck uppers with polyester cuffs.
- Ankle to toe lacing for enhanced fit and improved edging performance.
- Smedge zone toe rubber makes edging and jamming possible.
- EVA single density midsole.
- Super sticky Stealth® C4 dot tread provides outstanding traction that works well on slabs and trails, but has limited traction on wet surfaces and mud.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.