Five Ten Guide Tennie Climbing Approach Shoes - Women's
A classic approach style that's been tested over miles of scrub and scree. The Guide Tennies feature a slightly rockered last that promotes comfortable and efficient walking and adds climbing power.
- Abrasion-resistant, nubuck uppers with polyester cuffs.
- Ankle to toe lacing for enhanced fit and improved edging performance.
- Smedge zone toe rubber makes edging and jamming possible.
- EVA single density midsole.
- Super sticky Stealth® C4 dot tread provides outstanding traction that works well on slabs and trails, but has limited traction on wet surfaces and mud.
|Weight||690g (7 Medium)|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.