A super-popular touring and whitewater hybrid, in a version that offers maximum seating comfort for recreational paddling. 78L of waterproof storage lets you bring loads of camping gear or camera equipment. Drop the built-in skeg for efficient straight-line paddling on mellow water; pull it up for maximum maneuverability on livelier stretches of the river.
- Super stable and forgiving hull.
- Flat bottom planes for surfing, spinning and turning.
- Progressive rocker allows easy spinning.
- Sharp bow cleaves the water for speed and has the volume needed to punch through big features.
- High volume stern rides high over features and resurfaces quickly.
- Drop-down skeg system provides straight-line tracking. The skeg box allows water to flow straight out of the stern to reduce drag.
- Kajak-Sport rubber rear hatch cover holds up to big water. Larger boats have oval hatches, smaller boats use round hatches.
- Foam rear bulkhead creates waterproof rear compartment. No need for stern airbags.
- Rear compartment holds up to 78L of cargo.
- Deck outfitting includes grab loops, rescue points, foredeck lines for maps, and a paddle park. (Front deck pod is not included.)
- River Tour outfitting has adjustable footpegs, and a wide, comfortable seat with a back rest that flips up for support,and flips down to avoid interference with a sprayskirt and aid re-entry.
- Small fits 40–80kg. Standard fits 55–110kg. Large fits 80–130kg.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||3.1m (10ft. 2in.)|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|90 x 49cm (35½ x 19¼in.)|
|Paddler weight range||55-115kg (121-253lb.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|