Built for efficient paddling and smooth turning, the Earl gives you a sleek, swift ride for flatwater, currents or waves – anywhere there's some water. Due to the balance of stability and performance, it's a great inflatable option for beginners and experienced SUPers. And if you choose an inflatable SUP, you don't need to pay storage fees, or attach a big rack to your car.
- Diamond textured foam deck offers great grip and a non-slip surface. Heavy-duty PVC-coated drop-stitch resists abrasion and wear.
- Reliable C7 Leafield valve.
- 3 slots for fins let you customize tracking and turning options to suit conditions.
- 2 webbing handles up front for carrying or getting back on the board from the water, 1 in the centre, and 1 at the rear.
- 3 stainless steel D-rings for lashing down gear or attaching a leash.
- Volume and thickness offer supreme stability and suits paddlers under 85kg.
- Includes a backpack for carrying and storage, a pump with pressure gauge, valve adapter and repair kit.
|Length||3.2m (10ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Packed size||84 x 51 x 20cm|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.