Designed for activities where exposure to the elements is a significant issue. The removable side shields block reflected light from water or snow and protect your eyes from or wind-borne grit and sand.
- Polarized lenses make them great for use around water or reflective surfaces.
- Designed to fit average sized faces.
- 8 base lens curve provides good wrap-around coverage.
- Removable rubber side shields add protection from sun, wind, and debris.
- Vents in the frame reduce fogging.
- Polarized Brown lens has 11.3% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Grey lens has 13.6% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|