Breaking a sweat in incremental weather can be chilly if your clothes don't allow venting and moisture dispersal. Fleece sides allow easy motion and add breathability. Quilted Primaloft ECO panels insulate your core and add wind resistance when you're kicking and gliding against a headwind. A durable water repellent treatment protects against light precipitation, and the streamlined silhouette transitions from an outer to mid-layer.
- Shell and lining made of ripstop nylon for exceptional durability.
- Fleece sides are made from a moveable brushed blend of polyester and spandex for warmth and movement.
- Front quilted panels are made from Primaloft® Silver Insulation Eco (a mix of recycled polyester and polyester) for peace of mind and wind resistance.
- Weather-resistant DWR finish.
- 2 side zippered hand pockets, one with small pocket inside.
- 28in. from the neck base to bottom of the hem (size medium).
|Technology||PrimaLoft Silver Eco|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.