Find a perfect balance between warmth and mobility. Fast-drying synthetic insulation keeps you warm on the run. Brushed fleece side panels dial in the idea heat-to-movement ratio. A slightly dropped rear hem provides extra coverage so drafts never get your lower back, and the wind resistant materials come in handy when you're burning up the cross-country trails.
- Shell is made from 100% ripstop nylon shell and treated with DWR for weather resistance.
- Side panels are made from polyester and spandex fleece that's circular knit and brushed on one side for good wicking ability.
- Primaloft Silver Eco uses post-consumer recycled material to create a high loft, thermally efficient, earth-friendly insulation.
- Fast drying insulation won't weigh you down as your speed increases.
- Front zippered pockets keep your hands warm, a full-zip makes for easy on-off, and a high collar stands up to the chiil.
- 26.5in from back of neck to bottom hem (size medium).
|Technology||PrimaLoft Silver Eco|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.