There is a lot of good going on with this jacket. In a rather unassuming manner, the Tripoly looks sharp and incorporates innovative technology with environmentally conscious natural fibres. The waterproof-breathable fabric is a blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton. A removable hood and snap cuffs put you in control of how much protection from the elements is deployed in the moment.
- Made of recycled polyester and organic cotton fabric in a 3-layer waterproof-breathable blend.
- Fully sealed seams and a DWR finish add protection from wind and water.
- Lined in soft polyester tricot for extra insulation.
- 2 front zip pockets, 2 chest zip pockets, single inner drop-in pocket, and one internal zippered pocket.
- Snap-off hood with a one-way drawcord adjustment
- Velcro® adjustment lets you modify the fit of the hood.
- Low-profile zip cuffs with snaps make for easy adjustments, and help seal out the elements,
- 27.5in centre-back length (size medium).
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Cotton + polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|