You know when you leave the house and you're not sure if you need to grab a jacket? In this case, your shirt is a jacket. Part button-up, part wind shell, The Lightbeam is treated with a durable water repellant (DWR) finish to offer up solid protection from the elements. Puckered, 2-way stretch knit fabric moves with you, and air flows between your skin and shirt to make this a comfortable, breathable "shicket".
- Made from a 2-way stretch recycled polyester and virgin polyester. Treated with a DWR finish for weather resistance.
- Internal bound seams add a tailored finish.
- Self fabric placket with ring snaps for easy on/off.
- Self fabric collar with snap tab for coverage.
- Zippered chest pocket and 1 back zip pocket with stowable reflective tape that you can bring out when you're in need of some extra reflectivity.
- Snap sleeve plackets and cuffs seal out the cold.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|