Compact poles with the MSR trigger release adjustment that allows one-handed deployment. Great for backpackers and alpinists who travel through changing terrain and who need to put away and take out the poles often. The adjustment mechanism is solely in the upper shaft and ensures a high balance point and an effortless swing.
- Ergonomic foam grips have extensions that let you change up your grip.
- Ventilated, adjustable straps.
- Trigger release is a one-handed system: pull the trigger to move the sleeve up, depress the button to adjust the length.
- Tri-lobe pole cross-section prevents rotation so lock buttons and holes are always aligned.
- Durable carbide steel tips.
- Includes low profile trekking baskets.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|