Don’t break your stride for changing slopes or switchbacks. Finger-operated triggers let you deploy and adjust these poles one-handed. Available in 2 lengths to fit hikers and alpinists of all statures.
- Glove-friendly triggers operate with 2 fingers for fast length adjustments.
- Ergonomic foam grips have extensions to get you through small slope changes.
- Centre of gravity is high for an efficient swing.
- Pole sections don’t rotate so lock buttons and holes are always aligned, and won’t slip like friction-based poles.
- Carbide steel tips are super durable.
- Includes low-profile trekking baskets.
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|