MEC Ebb Tide Neoprene Rubber Boots - Unisex
- Available prices $79.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep your toes warm, even when paddling frigid waters. The Ebb Tide Boots work equally well with a drysuit or other paddling clothing. A tall shaft and sealed seams let you wade through launches and landings with dry feet. Adjustable straps let you customize the fit for comfortable support. Grippy rubber outsoles protect your feet when scrambling over sharp or barnacle-encrusted rocks.
- Made of 5mm neoprene with a nylon face for added durability.
- All seams are glued and taped to make them fully waterproof.
- Plastic midsoles provide additional support.
- Grippy outsoles and rubber overlays protect you from abrasion and barnacles.
- Webbing cinch strap at top, plus hook-and-loop adjustable straps at ankle create a supportive fit.
- Includes a mesh storage bag for drying.
- Shaft height is 40cm for all sizes.
- Sized in men’s sizes. For a women’s size, subtract one (for women’s size 8, choose size 7). Round up if you are between full sizes.
|Upper material||5mm neoprene|