The idea of doing yoga on a SUP has been floating around for a while, but with a board specifically designed for it – extra long and stable, with a soft deck pad (similar to a yoga mat), and a net to store your props – setting your intention for the open water just got a lot easier. A completely flat deck, a wide, square tail and nose, and a grippy surface nose add to your balancing sequences. The board's overall shape ensures it glides smoothly for other fitness paddling you may want to do.
- Vacuum bagged bamboo and epoxy construction.
- Flat top deck and boxy rails create a stable platform.
- Aqua balance shaping on underside adds stability for your postures, supported by a wide, square tail and nose.
- Long, soft deck pad provides great grip.
- Matte finish is scratch resistant so your board stays looking newer, longer.
- Net at the front of the board holds yoga props and water bottle.
- GORE® zero maintenance vent.
- Includes a single fin, carrying handle, and nose and tail leash plugs for easy buoying.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Board bag included||No|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.