The cushioning, traction and support of traditional training shoes mounted on flexible outsoles. They balance comfort and natural movement for unconfined sessions that flow from the gym to outside.
- Uppers are mesh with a pressure-mapped design for breathability and structure in the right places.
- Booty construction wraps your feet for a comfortable, seam-free feel.
- Dynamic Fit technology integrates with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Synthetic leather in the heels provides a secure rearfoot fit.
- Midsoles are low-profile Phylite for a resilient ride. They double as outsoles to reduce weight.
- Hexagonal flex grooves molded into the midsole/outsole offer 6 flex points for natural motion.
- Minimalist, moulded sockliners follow foot curvature to add support.
- Outsoles have solid rubber under the toe and medial/lateral forefoot to enhance traction and durability in key wear zones, and BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heels to improve abrasion resistance.
- Waffle outsole pistons work with the midsoles to absorb impact, and spring back to their original shape for added responsiveness.
- Anatomic heel is rounded to roll with the ground, for a natural range of motion.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.