Pearl Izumi X-Alp Enduro IV Shoes - Women's
Ride and run. These shoes let you conquer mountains on bike or on foot. Durable and comfortable to wear for everyday commuting and weekend booting.
- Uppers are made of quick drying, breathable mesh and synthetic fabric.
- Low-cut construction for a light and fast feel.
- Nylon X-Alp ride and run plates provide great pedalling power when cycling, but are also comfortable to walk in when you're off the bike.
- Cushioned EVA run shoe midsoles provide off-the-bike comfort.
- Outsoles have carbon rubber lugs for superior traction.
- 2 forefoot straps and a ratcheting buckle to reduce pressure on your instep.
- Flexible forefoot and bevelled running shoe heel.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.