Pearl Izumi X-Project 3.0 Shoes - Men's
A brand new type of cycling shoe that solves the problem of what to wear for cyclocross races or mountain rides that involve extended hiking sections. The X-project shoes offer dependable pedalling performance and make it realistic to cross rocky sections and get traction on loose or slick terrain.
- Uppers are synthetic leather and mesh that's durable for hiking.
- 2 hook-and-loop straps plus a ratchet buckle closure.
- 1:1 anatomic buckle closure features a 25-degree angled strap that follows the curve of your foot.
- Seamless construction in the toe area for comfort through the flex zone.
- Outsoles have running-shoe EVA foam in the heels to absorb impact.
- Full-length, tapered composite plates provide good power transfer on the bike without being too stiff to hike.
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction.
|Ideal for||Cross-country riding|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.