Stay warm and dry when the weather lashes out. Lightweight and double-walled, the Fury tent has a super durable floor and geometry that stands up to stormy conditions. The small footprint’s ideal for pitching it in tight spaces on ridges, steep slopes, or rocky terrain, and you can stash your mountaineering or ski touring gear in the large vestibule. In fair weather, open the big rear window and front door to reduce condensation and keep fresh air flowing through.
- Fully-taped and bathtub style floor.
- Poles have colour-coded pole clips for easy set up.
- Pole geometry and reinforced guy outs adds security in storms.
- 3 zippers on the vestibule door for ventilation.
- 4 internal pockets and small pockets in the vestibule.
- Mesh rear window (with zip over fabric panel) provides cross ventilation and lets you open or close the fly vent without getting out of the tent.
- Guy points are reflective for easy use at night.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||20-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.14m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.