Full coverage shock protection without the sticker shock of carbon. Lighter and stronger than most fibreglass helmets, the Explicit also has huge chin vents to keep you thoroughly oxygenated while you ride.
- Fibreglass shell with EPS inner and extra internal padding.
- Embedded homothetic skeleton dissipates impact forces through the entire shell.
- Big air inflow vents on the chin guard for good respiration.
- Vents in the top and rear let you keep a cool head.
- Compatible with most neck braces and goggles.
- Ear gaps inside prevent hearing impairment.
- Anti-allergenic interior pads remove for hand washing.
- MX style visor adjusts and unclips on impact to prevent knocking your head backwards.
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).