Pearl Izumi Quest Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
A sleek esthetic to suit smooth cornering and pounding sprints. A half-length zipper lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride. Elasticized hem for excellent stay-put power, with a dropped back for increased coverage when you're in full tuck.
- Made of polyester Select Transfer fabric for exceptional moisture transfer.
- UPF rating of +40 keeps you safe from the sun's harmful rays.
- 10in. zipper offers easy venting.
- Back drop-in pockets fit a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.