Pearl Izumi Quest Shorts - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Your hunt for well fitting, great value cycling shorts ends here. 6-panel design gives you an impeccable ergonomic fit, with a pressure-relieving chamois to increase blood flow and comfort. Silicone leg grippers prevent your shorts creeping up.
- Quick drying, moisture wicking fabric made from a nylon and spandex mix.
- UPF rating of +50.
- Reflective elements heighten visibility.
- Tour 3D chamois specializes in pressure relief, making your ride comfier and your blood flow freer. 4-way stretch allows for easy movement, and pre-shaping encourages a natural fit.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.