Safety and style, together at last. This hard shell lid protects you when navigating busy downtown streets, or cruising for after-dinner gelato. The adjustable spin dial and 3 sets of removable foam let you perfect the fit. Your chin will feel like it hit the jackpot with the magnetic buckle (no pinching!) and soft-fabric on the chin strap.
- Shell is made of high-density ABS plastic and lined with expanded polystyrene (EPS) to absorb the impact of a crash.
- 11 vents (2 front, 7 on top, 2 in back) add cooling and ventilation.
- Rust-proof rivets prolong the helmet’s life.
- Revolutionary magnetic buckle for easy, one-handed operation.
- Reflective logos on front, back and sides keep you visible.
- Detachable visor to shade your eyes or protect them from drizzle.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).