Skate style for aspiring rippers, shredders, and hucksters. A removable visor keeps glare or raindrops out of their eyes. The magnetic buckle won't grab skin and the soft strap keeps it comfortable when the clip is closed.
- Hard ABS shell, with an EPS padded inner.
- 11 vents plus internal channelling for increased air flow.
- Adjustable dial and interchangeable foam pads allow a custom fit.
- Magnetic buckle for easy, one-hand operation.
- Soft chin pad.
- Reflective accents on front, sides and back for night visibility.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).