As Canadian as loon calls at dusk, this is the lightest traditional paddle Grey Owl makes. It lends itself to easy cruising in deep water and allows experienced paddlers to show off their style.
- Grip is 5-ply laminated cedar and basswood in a pear shape.
- Shaft is 5-ply laminated cedar and basswood with an oval cross-section.
- Blade is 7 laminations of cedar with a fibreglass overlay.
- Blade cross section is cambered.
- Tip is casting epoxied with a complete blade edge.
- High gloss polyurethane finish with a UV block.
|Weight||482g (58 in)|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||64 x 14cm (25¼ x 5.375in.)|