Charge your stuff directly from the sun’s power or bank it for a cloudy day. The weather-resistant Nomad 7 panel connects to your USB or 12V gear or to the 4 AA batteries in the Guide 10 Plus recharger.
- Monocystalline solar panel is light, folds compactly, and can be chained with other panels.
- Rated power is 7W.
- USB port (output) is 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated.
- USB-mini port (input) is 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated.
- Mini solar port (input) is 6.5V, up to 1.1A.
- Batteries can be charged via solar panels or any USB power source.
- Built-in LED flashlight.
- Includes 4, 2300 mAh NiMH AA batteries to power AA compatible devices, or USB powered devices via the Guide 10.
- Includes 12V power point adapter and AAA adapter.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||6-10 h|
|Folded dimensions||43.2 x 16.5 x 3.8cm|