AC or DC? Run your USB, 12 volt and 110V devices indefinitely in the field with this powerful modular system. The panel sucks up a big helping of the sun’s power and daisy chains with other panels. A high-capacity Li-NMC battery charges from solar panels, wall outlets or car sockets, and can be carried alone as a power bank. The inverter lets you plug in laptops, tablets and other wall-powered stuff.
- Nomad 13 monocystalline solar panel is light, folds compactly, and puts out 13 Watts of power.
- Folded dimensions are 26.7 x 23 x 2.5cm.
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack features a 5200mAh Li-NMC (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) battery for longer life and greater safety than lithium-ion models.
- Charges in 3 hours from a wall or car socket or in 8-16 hours from the Nomad 13 solar panel.
- Use it to recharge your headlamp, smartphone, DSLR, tablet, or laptop. Charging times vary depending on the device.
- Outputs include: 5V USB port up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated. 12V 6mm port up to 8A (100W max), regulated. 19V laptop port up to 5A (100W max), regulated.
- Inverter accepts any 110V male plug, grounded and non-grounded.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Folded dimensions||26.7 x 23 x 2.5cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?