These socks are the choice of many Giro d'Italia riders, cyclists who know a thing or two about what works over the long, long haul.
- Made of moisture-wicking merino wool, nylon, Thermocool (recycled polyester), and LYCRA®.
- Wool is sourced, cleaned, dyed and knitted in the US to reduce the eco-impact of intercontinental shipping.
- Thermocool provides excellent evaporation and comfort across a wide range of temperatures.
- Mesh cuffs breathe well and provide a great fit.
- Mesh weave lets your feet breathe.
- Pads under the balls of the feet reduce vibration.
- No-feel toe seams for comfort and durability.
- Compression fit ensures consistent pressure around the feet for support.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.