Combining the capacity of a hydration pack with the fit of a vest, the Pace brings it for extended training and adventure races. Plenty of adjustment options keep it close as you move. A quick-draw shoulder pocket lets you access nutrition without breaking stride.
- Main fabric is stretch-woven nylon with mechanical stretch for mobility and elasticity that won’t sag over time.
- Back panel, harness and pack bottom are diamond grid mesh for softness and breathability.
- Backpanel and shoulder straps are lightly padded with EVA foam for comfort.
- Stretch-woven edge binding prevent chafe.
- Shoulders adjust with hook-and-loop for a precise fit that won’t loosen as you run.
- 2 vertically adjustable sternum straps keep the pack solidly in place (bottom one has a hydration hose clip).
- Overlapping envelope pockets in hip fin provide easy access to small items.
- Left shoulder pocket has expanding side panels to swallow extra race day gels.
- Reflective loops on backpanel let you add bungi cord when needed.
- Reflective elastic loops on shoulders straps for holding hydration tube or lashing on small items.
- Reflective logo on center front shows up in headlamps.
- Includes a Hydrapak Elite 1L reversible reservoir made of TPU for durability and flexibility, with a slide opening for quick filling and leakproof closure.
- Hook-and-loop hanger keeps reservoir from sagging.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.