Don’t let a little – or a lot – of rain drown out your conversation. This flexible waterproof case lets you operate your touchscreen and includes a headphone jack so you can adjust volume or answer a call with the controls on your earbuds.
- Tough urethane windows remain supple and clear over time.
- Screen protection with full touchscreen compatibility.
- Low-profile submersible zip closures.
- Individually tested to withstand submersion at 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP-X7 standard).
- Die-cut lash points for tethering.
- Fits Samsung Galaxy S III, Galaxy S 4, Motorola Moto X, Droid MAXX, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC Titan II, HTC One mini, and other smartphones.
- Both the E-Case warranty and MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee cover this case itself. Neither guarantee covers the contents you put inside the case.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Length||18.5 cm (9)|
|Width||11.5 cm (9)|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.