Waterproof enough to travel on the deck of your SUP or the floor of your whitewater raft, the Chattooga keeps clothes, group First Aid kits or even camera gear safe yet accessible. Grab handles let you tote it easily up to the campsite.
- Ripstop Cordura nylon with heavy-duty TPU matte coating is waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Radio-frequency welded seams are watertight.
- ZipDry closure is submersible to over 90m, far more watertight than roll-tops.
- 4 hard lash points allow securing in place above or below decks.
- Compression straps reduce volume to size of contents.
- Opening size is 43cm.
|Material||420-denier TPU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.