Super-roomy and fully submersible, this duffle makes the most of the space in your canoe or raft. It reduces the number of trips needed to get everything from boat to camp too. Use it as a weatherproof cartop bag, so expedition members don’t have to ride with laps full of luggage.
- Ripstop Cordura nylon with heavy-duty TPU matte coating is waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Radio-frequency welded seams are watertight.
- ZipDry closure is submersible to over 90m, far more watertight than roll-tops.
- Hard lash points allow secure anchoring.
- Grab handles for easy carrying.
- Compression straps reduce volume to size of contents.
- Opening size is 102cm.
|Material||420-denier TPU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.