Kayak flotation that doubles as storage for items that absolutely must stay dry. (Hardcore creekers love it.) A tapered shape and top compression strap let it slip into the sterns of whitewater and sea kayaks or the bows of wider/double boats. Named after Chile’s Futa river, one of the most demanding whitewater runs in the world.
- Ripstop Cordura nylon with heavy-duty TPU matte coating is waterproof and abrasion resistant.
- Radio-frequency welded seams are watertight.
- ZipDry closure is submersible to over 90m; way more watertight than roll-tops.
- Long inflation/deflation tube for adjusting volume and buoyancy once bag is in place.
- Tip grommet and external lash points allow securing in place above or below decks.
- Opening size is 40.6cm.
|Material||420-denier TPU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|