These high-performance sleeves help to improve circulation, reduce swelling and fatigue, and improve muscle performance. Graduated compression gradually decreases as it gets closer to your heart, accelerating blood flow and reducing swelling.
- Made of nylon and spandex using lightweight yarns that transports moisture from the skin and spread it to dry quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 30+ protection.
- CRx compression improves blood circulation, reduces lactic acid build-up, lessens cramps and soreness, quickens recovery time.
- Pressure, measured at 18-30mmHg, is greatest at the farthest part of the limb from the heart.
- Footless design allows you to wear your regular socks.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|