Our cycling friends in Seattle know a thing or two about riding in the rain. So they designed this pannier with both a waterproof lid and stow-away rain cover. When you're off the bike, it has a flap to cover the rack clips and a shoulder strap to carry it (so your hands are free to get coffee). For longer rides, the Hill Pannier is big and sturdy enough for light touring.
- Black model is made of nylon with a DWR finish. Herringbone colour is made of recycled polyester backed with polyurethane.
- Seams are fully sealed for waterproofness.
- Neoprene sleeve fits up to 13in. laptops.
- 2 zippered compartments underneath top flap.
- Front compartment has lots of organizer pockets, plus a key clip.
- 2 exterior side pockets, one zippered, one slip-in.
- Neoprene flap covers rack clips when you’re off the bike.
- Recommended max capacity is 9kg.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 35.6 x 27.9cm|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|