Bike boldly through your world without wrecking it. This durable pack is made with a high recycled content. Dedicated sleeves separate your laptop and hydration reservoir while a plethora of pockets keeps your stuff organized. The straps and drawstring let you expand pack capacity from 30L to 41L when kale is on special at the grocery store.
- Fabric is a mix of nylon, upcycled bicycle inner tubes and PETE made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Breathable mesh backpanel is made of 60% recycled PETE mesh.
- Drawstring spindrift collar is covered by a stormproof flap.
- Integrated laptop divider sleeve has hook-and-loop closure.
- Organization pockets inside the main compartment and underneath the stormproof flap.
- Side access external hydration sleeve doubles as a secret pocket.
- Reflective straps and loop for a light.
- Sternum strap and removable waistbelt prevent it from slipping when you're on the move.
- Side compression straps keep the load close to your back.
|Main fabric||Repurposed bike tubes|
|Secondary fabric||Repurposed fabric|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|