A pack with a past. The materials used to make it are recycled bottles and repurposed inner tubes. Upcycled and still super-functional, it opens wide to fit a laptop or hydration system, and all your other daily essentials.
- Made from repurposed bike inner tubes, PETE fabric made from water bottles, and a little nylon.
- Back panel and mesh is 60% recycled PETE.
- Interior sleeve holds a 15-inch laptop.
- Hydration system ready with reservoir hanger and port (reservoir fits in laptop sleeve).
- Front pocket has slots and compartments for pens and other small items.
- Reflective daisy chain.
- 2 gusseted elastic side pockets for water bottles.
|Main fabric||Repurposed bike tubes|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|