A superb expedition boat for intermediate to advanced paddlers. Designed by modern kayak pioneer Nigel Foster, the Legend handles beautifully in wild conditions, surfs with precision, and is carefully constructed in Canada. The chines provide plenty of secondary stability, so you can lean and carve with confidence. Recessed deck fixtures and a flared clipper bow spare your face from spray, and rubber hatch covers keep out surf during epic landings. The roomy cockpit, now with an upgraded seat, lets you push the limits in comfort.
- Made of hand-laid fibreglass with vinylester resin.
- Comfortable seat with moulded bottom and padded adjustable backrest.
- Padded thigh braces for power and control.
- 2 large oval rubberized hatches for easily loading the bow and stern compartments.
- Separate dayhatch holds lunches, tarps, and shore clothing where they’re secure, yet accessible.
- All hatch covers have tethers so you won’t lose them.
- Pre-moulded compass mount, forward of the bow hatch, lets you follow a course without taking your eyes off the waves. (Compass not included.)
- Skeg provides tracking in quartering seas.
|Ideal for||Expedition kayak touring|
|Length||5.4m (17ft. 10in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||79 x 38cm (31 x 15in.)|