Sleek and rugged, this powerhouse multi-tool has excellent cutting and clamping power. The robust design has a reinforced plier head and user replaceable wire cutters that rip through large, hard, and regular wire.
- Sculpted grips for easy, comfortable handling.
- 2 knives and extra-strong scissors are easily accessed from the outside of the tool.
- Blade exchanger takes any T-Shank tools of a similar size, such as carbide jigsaw blades.
- Hollow-ground screwdriver.
- User replaceable hardwire/wire cutters.
- Covered by Leatherman® 25-year warranty.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.5cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.