A traditional British-style boat, executed with Seaward's innovation and Canadian craftsmanship. The upswept Greenland bow spares your face when parting waves, while the multi-chined hull allows you to carve precisely and won’t surprise you during edges. If the water gets really wild, the low back deck lets you set up sweeps or rolls without arching like a bridge.
- Made of hand-laid fibreglass with fibreglass outseams.
- Padded thigh braces for power and control.
- Upgraded seat with moulded bottom and padded, adjustable Immersion Research backband.
- Pocket sewn on seat bottom lets it double as a secondary paddle float.
- Secure nylon straps hold the paddle steady for paddle-float self-rescues.
- Quick-release tabs free it rapidly after re-entry.
- Recessed deck fittings reduce hang-ups and face spray.
- Skeg provides tracking in quartering seas.
- UHMW keel guard protects against wear from dragging.
- Cockpit cover keeps out the rain on shore.
- Please contact our Service Centre for colours available.
|Ideal for||Expedition kayak touring|
|Length||5.3m (17ft. 3in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||79 x 31cm (31 x 12¼in.)|