With minimal rocker, this expedition craft flies fast and true on long crossings. The exceptionally low profile slips through headwinds and rolls easily when seas are extra-sporty. Highly-defined chines let you lean and carve with confidence through surfy reefs into the calm of sheltered coves.
- Shallow V cross-section makes the hull stable at rest or underway.
- Ergonomic cockpit for easy entry and exit.
- Built-in thigh braces allow kayakers from small to large to paddle with comfort and control.
- Recessed deck fittings reduce hang-ups.
- Heavy-duty plastic keel guard protects the bottom of the stern during landings.
- Surf-style rudder pivots 270 degrees into V-bracket on rear deck.
- Lowering and raising lines for the rudder are on opposite sides of the cockpit to minimize confusion.
- Secure nylon straps hold the paddle steady for paddle-float self-rescues. Quick-release tabs free it rapidly after re-entry.
- Lightweight adjustable lockout foot pedals.
|Ideal for||Expedition kayak touring|
|Length||5.6m (18ft. 5in.)|
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||79 x 41cm (31 x 16in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.