This small light cannon fires out an awesome 850 lumens in turbo mode. Its ability to run on either a single 18650 rechargeable or a pair of CR123A batteries makes it as versatile as your dual-fuel stove.
- Made of durable aircraft aluminum, with an anti-abrasive anodized finish and slip-resistant design.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for efficiency.
- Side switch cycles through the modes.
- Intelligent switch automatically returns to last brightness level.
- Tailcap on/off switch with momentary on operation.
- 5 modes brightness settings plus strobe.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- Low-voltage warning blinks to remind you to replace the battery.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents flashlight damage.
- Dual-spring design increases durability and is works better with flathead batteries like the 18650.
- Pocket clip included.
- Dimensions are 2.54 x 13cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||185m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L U2 LED|
|Burn time - low||29 h|
|Burn time - med||7.75 h|
|Burn time - high||2.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||1 18650 or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|