Light up the night with a flashlight that's compact enough to slip into a shirt pocket. Use the switch on its side to cycle through brightness modes. This clever switch returns to the last mode selected when you turn it back on.
- XP-G2 LED delivers up to 20% more lumens per watt than the original XP-G.
- Body is made of durable aircraft aluminum, with an anti-abrasive anodized finish.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body shape.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Tailcap on/off switch with momentary on operation.
- Modes include 3, 45, 105, and 210-lumen, plus strobe and SOS.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents flashlight damage.
- Pocket clip for secure stowage.
- Dimensions are 9 x 2cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||XP-G2 R5 LED|
|Burn time - low||120 h|
|Burn time - med||12.5 h|
|Burn time - high||5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR123A (not included)|