This awesomely bright light recharges from any USB port and can run on other rechargeable and alkaline batteries. In turbo mode, the XM-L2 LED pumps out a retina-searing 960 lumens.
- Body is made of durable aircraft aluminum with an anti-abrasive anodized finish.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body can stand on its tail for indirect lighting.
- Ultra-clear glass lens is tough and durable, and has anti-reflective coating for maximum efficiency.
- Modes include 10, 110, 400 and 960 lumen at steady output, plus strobe.
- Side switch controls on/off and mode cycling for easy single-handed operation.
- Overheat protection keeps the outside surface from getting hot.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents flashlight damage.
- Tailcap LED flashes red to indicate recharge required, and turns steady green when charging is complete.
- Comes with Fenix ARB-L1T 3400mAh lithium-ion battery. Acts as a charger for the Fenix ARB-L1T, ARB-L1S, and ARB-L1 batteries.
- Can also run off two CR123A batteries or one 18650 battery.
- Includes a micro B charger for connection to USB outlets. Will also work other micro B chargers such as smartphone chargers.
- Dimensions are 14.7 x 2.5cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - high||204m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||150 h|
|Burn time - med||16 h|
|Burn time - high||3.75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 3400mAh (included)|